Sales Manager ‘Sawn Timber’ (m/f/d)
The billion-dollar timber industry is facing the great challenge of digitization. We will actively promote this change and are looking for you as Sales Manager.
As an experienced sawn timber expert, you will be in charge of exports and actively exchange ideas with customers from Asia, MENA or America. You advise new and existing customers on their needs, close deals and coordinate to following requirements with purchasing and logistics. You actively shape your area of responsibility and our company.
Become part of a motivated, experienced start-up team consisting of industry experts, buyers, sellers and digital geeks. Let’s turn one of the oldest industries in our country upside down.
- Independent and active sawn timber sales to international customers in the furniture and construction industry as well as in trade
- Customer acquisition and support in Asia, MENA or America
- Preparation of quotations, follow-ups and closing of deals
- Support of the entire customer contact from inquiry to delivery
- Close coordination and communication with internal colleagues from purchasing and logistics
- Direct communication and problem solving with customers
- At least 5 years experience in the timber trade Experience in wood export to Asia, MENA or America
- Fluent in German and English
- Other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Experience with Sawn timber products
- Offer calculations
- Classic Office Applications
- Open, motivated and with a strong closing attitude
- Methods of negotiation and communication
- The big picture at a glance
- Improve and automate processes appeals to you
- A challenging, yet rewarding startup environment
- An open and transparent work culture, where your input shapes the future of the company
- Monthly team activities