Internship / Working Student Sales (m/f/d)
As a strong communicator and open personality, you will support the sales team in building up the core business and acquire national and international customers independently.
You will be in active exchange with customers from Asia, MENA or America. You actively shape your area of responsibility and our company. Become part of a motivated, experienced start-up team consisting of industry experts, buyers, sellers and digital geeks.
Let’s turn one of the oldest industries in our country upside down together.
- Support of the Sales Team
- Independent, active distribution (national and international)
- Support for customer acquisition and support in Asia, MENA or America
- Preparation of quotations and follow-up
- Customer care (from inquiry to delivery)
- Takeover of own projects for the further development of the company
- Registered at a university, FH or BA German and English fluent
- Other foreign languages would be an advantage
- First experiences with Sales and sales processes
- Existing knowledge of wood is an advantage
- Offer calculations
- Classic Office Applications
- Open, motivated and sales soul
- First experience in negotiations advantageous
- Communication experience
- Customer contact and problem solving make you happy
- A challenging, yet rewarding startup environment
- An open and transparent work culture, where your input shapes the future of the company
- Monthly team activities